They have more than 130 employees within the company . The employees work within a flat organizational framework. Decisions are made quickly and lead to a faster development of new, original products. Colleagues are from different nationalities, highly qualified and work in a multidisciplinary fashion. Working with us means a high degree of autonomy, development and career opportunities, as well as superior working conditions. Passion, drive, creativity and an enterprising character are important personal skills for our employees.
Within the Replacement Tyre development group you are responsible for leading a cross functional team for Vehicle dynamics activities. You will support tyre development engineers/test engineers by interpreting relation between objective/subjective test data and tyre properties. By using CAE tools, Flat Track data, Vehicle characterization data set up simulation models to study influence of tyre properties on vehicle dynamics behavior. You will work closely with Test drivers and Tyre development engineers of both OE and Replacement in optimizing tyre properties to improve vehicle dynamic behavior. This way you will help reducing the number of testing loops/iterations and shorten tyre development time. As such you will lead cross functional teams and coordinate directly with Technical Project Leaders reporting to Head Product Development. Main responsibilities:
- Lead vehicle dynamics improvement projects, cross functional;
- Set up Vehicle dynamic model using Flat Track data to optimize vehicle dynamics behavior;
- Build relation between Objective and Subjective test data. Interact with internal and external stakeholders to align customer needs and Apollo’s resources for tire development;
- Interface between Tyre Development engineers and Test engineers;
- Closely coordinate with Compound engineers/Test Engineers.
- Master in Automotive /mechanical engineering or comparable;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Vehicle dynamics simulation for Tyre development;
- International mindset;
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Perseverance and boldness
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
Interested send cvs in Spanish and English to: firstname.lastname@example.org ref.1764
Only the pre-selected applications will be answered.
* The information received will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.