This company is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the role of Senior RF Systems Engineer to enable them to achieve their ambitious goals
This customer is a IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for world leading customers. They are a flexible company (around 40 employees) with short lines of communication. Their analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
They have created ASICs like:
- eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board.
- tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die.
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable.
- automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of the diverse projects of X requiring the best of their highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. The project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
As a RFIC Systems Engineer you will translate RF system customer requirements into chip specifications and you obtain customer acceptance on these specifications. The RFIC systems engineer decompose RF systems into hardware and software architectures to find the best solution regarding performance and cost. The RF systems engineer is part of the RF Design Group. You will report to the Manager RF IC Design Group.
- Translate and combine customer requirements into RF-IC specifications.
- Achieve customer acceptance on final chip specification.
- Perform feasibility studies and analyze new RF systems.
- Compare competitor solutions and propose differentiating solutions.
- Organize system architecture reviews and review RFIC designs, evaluations, characterization and test results.
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of the total RF system.
- Document all RFIC design related issues.
- Responsible for datasheets, architectural specifications and development plans.
- Act as lead engineer in complex projects and schedule tasks and report progress to project leaders.
- Acquire and share technical information from and to customers and marketing.
- Maintain state of the art wireless system standards knowledge.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team-player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending the organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- 10+ years of deep working experience in (RF)IC design
- Full competence in all aspects of wireless / RFIC system design
- Detailed know-how of modern wireless system technology standards and technical regulations
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes
- Team player with strong human relations skills, able to motivate development teams to deliver best in class quality and go the last mile
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys
- Good communication skills in English.
- Strong external focus, full awareness of competitive edge solutions
You should be willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
- Filed a number of patents/ Published scientific articles.
- Expertise recognition by press.
Joining the teams of X means working in a professional work environment. X offers you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition, they offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Interested send cvs in Spanish and English to: email@example.com ref.1724
Only the pre-selected applications will be answered.
* The information received will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.