Our company is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the role of Senior RF IC Design Engineer to enable them to achieve their ambitious goals
Our company is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for world leading customers. They are a flexible company (around 40 employees) with short lines of communication. Their analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
They have created ASICs like:
- eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board.
- tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die.
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable.
- automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of the diverse projects of them requiring the best of their highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. The project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
As a senior RFIC Design Engineer you will be part of the RF Design team which is responsible for maintaining and improving this company’s RF(IC) design competences. You will participate in IC design projects, being responsible for the design, simulation and documentation of RFIC blocks or subsystems. You will report to the Manager RF IC Design Group.
RF IC Design
- Perform Wireless system/ Radio RF IC design feasibility analysis.
- Specify new Radio RFIC product requirements.
- Reviews IC design, evaluation, characterization and test results.
- Conscious of product type approval requirements.
- Document all Radio RF IC design related issues.
- Contributes to datasheets, architectural spec’s and development plans.
- Organize circuit design reviews
- Assist in coordination design of sub-systems and integration of total system.
- Schedule tasks and report progress to project leader.
- Act as lead engineer in projects sub-systems.
- Guides junior engineers.
- Understands customers needs and marketing demands.
- Conscious of state of the art wireless system standards knowledge.
- Report technical findings in System Design Notes.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team-player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending the organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years deep working experience in RF IC design.
- Full competence in multiple aspects of Wireless system / RF IC system design subsystems.
- Know-how of modern wireless system technology standards and technical regulations.
- Ability to prioritize work, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Human relations skills are important to convince customers, project members, Bruco management and shows enough assertiveness to alert
- Develops and coaches colleagues in own discipline
- Applies advanced methods to complex problems. Demonstrates understanding of interfaces with other disciplines
- Ability to propose innovative solutions
- Fulfils the role of a subsystem lead engineer
- External focus, awareness of competitive edge solutions
- Competition awareness
- Filed a number of patents / Published scientific articles
- Expertise recognition by press
You should be willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Joining the teams of them means working in a professional work environment. This company offers you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition, they offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Interested send cvs in Spanish and English to: firstname.lastname@example.org ref.1873.Only the pre-selected applications will be answered.
* The information received will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.