Our customer is looking for a Senior Analog IC Lead Design Engineer to enable them to achieve their ambitious goals
He is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for world leading customers. They are a flexible company (around 40 employees) with short lines of communication. Their analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
They have created ASICs like:
- eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board.
- tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die.
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable.
- automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of the diverse projects of this customer requiring the best of their highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. The project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
As a senior Analog IC Design Engineer you will be part of the Analog Design team which is responsible for maintaining and improving this customer ’s Analog IC design competences. Next to that you will participate in IC design projects, responsible for the design, simulation and documentation of Analog IC blocks or subsystems. You will report to the Manager Analog IC design.
- Design and verify integrated circuits and/or integrated circuit building blocks to meet functional and performance specifications in order to give them a competitive advantage in the IC market.
- Be able to translate customer requirements into design specifications and design solutions
- Perform feasibility studies and analyze new analog design concepts.
- Compare competitor solutions and propose differentiating solutions
- Specification and design of CMOS circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints.
- Lab evaluation and IC characterization support.
- Support DFT strategy and implementation.
- High level model development and verification.
- Support test development and ramp to production.
- Participate and have a consulting function in design reviews.
- Manage/guide circuit/block layout.
- Support HW/SW development for evaluation, characterization and testing.
- Document all development / design issues, contribute to datasheets, architectural spec’s and development plans.
- Reviews IC design, evaluation, characterization and test results.
- Schedule tasks and report progress to project leader, identifies possible project problems.
- Guide junior engineers.
- Run analog/ mixed signal verification simulations at chiplevel.
- Act as a lead engineer in complex projects, schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project leaders.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team-player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending the organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years deep working experience in analog design.
- Fully competent in all aspects of analog design, seeks technical guidance for unusual problems.
- Deep knowledge of-, and experience with modeling analog circuits and running AMS simulation.
- Ability to prioritize work, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Human relations skills are important to convince others (e.g. in projects) based on technical knowledge and shows assertiveness to alert superiors/colleagues.
- Develops and teaches colleagues in the own discipline.
- Applies advanced methods to complex problems. Demonstrates understanding of interfaces with other disciplines.
- Defines innovative solutions.
- Fulfils the role of a senior engineer.
- Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions.
- Strong external focus, full awareness of competitive edge solutions.
- Competition awareness.
- Published technical articles/ presented papers at technical conferences.
- Expertise recognition by press
- Filed several patents.
You should be willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Joining the teams of our customer means working in a professional work environment. Our customer offers you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition, they offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
The first interview will be online by skype or conference call with us.
The second interview will be face-to-face, probably at the office in Enschede, the Netherlands.
we will pay for the costs of travel and stay for visiting the office in Netherlands for an interview
Interested send cvs in Spanish and English to: email@example.com ref.1719
Only the pre-selected applications will be answered.
* The information received will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.