Our customer is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the role of RF IC Design Engineer to enable them to achieve their ambitious goals
It is s fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for world leading customers. They are a flexible company (around 40 employees) with short lines of communication. Their analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
They have created ASICs like:
- eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board.
- tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die.
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable.
- automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of the diverse projects of them requiring the best of their highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. The project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
As a RFIC Design Engineer you will be part of the RF Design team which is responsible for maintaining and improving this company ’s RF(IC) design competences. You will participate in IC design projects, being responsible for the design, simulation and documentation of RFIC blocks or subsystems. You will report to the Manager RF IC Design Group.
- Translate and combine system requirements into RFIC block or subsystem specifications.
- Perform Radio IC design.
- Convert specifications into RFIC solutions which are fit for purpose: optimal regarding key indicators such as performance, area and cost
- Perform the actual design and simulations of RFIC circuits using state-of-the-art EDA tools like Cadence.
- Review RFIC designs, evaluation, characterization and test results.
- Documentation of all RFIC design related issues and contribute to datasheets, architectural specifications and development plans
- Schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project leaders
- Contribute to feasibility studies, compare competitor solutions and proactively share knowledge and best practices with your RF Design team
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team-player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending the organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 8+ years deep working experience in Radio RF IC design.
- Competence in specific aspects of Wireless systems/ Radio IC system design subsystems.
- Know-how of modern wireless system technology standards.
- Ability to prioritize work, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Human relations skills are important to convince others (e.g. in projects) based on technical knowledge and shows assertiveness to alert superiors/colleagues.
- Applies advanced methods to complex problems. Demonstrates understanding of interfaces with other disciplines.
- Defines innovative solutions.
- Fulfils the role of a senior engineer.
- Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions.
- Strong external focus, full awareness of competitive edge solutions.
- Competition awareness.
- Broad scope towards circuit/ system design.
You should be willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Joining the teams of them means working in a professional work environment. This company offers you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition, they offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Interested send cvs in Spanish and English to: email@example.com ref.1871.Only the pre-selected applications will be answered.
* The information received will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.