We are searchin for a Program Manager for the execution of new product development projects.
Our customer is the Passenger Vehicle competence center and is located in Enschede. He is responsible for the development and testing of all passenger car and light lorry tyres for all brands which the company represents . Products developed in Enschede, the Netherlands are sold in several global regions, including Europe, Asia and Americas.
They have more than 130 employees within the company . The employees work within a flat organizational framework. Decisions are made quickly and lead to a faster development of new, original products. Colleagues are from different nationalities, highly qualified and work in a multidisciplinary fashion. Working with us means a high degree of autonomy, development and career opportunities, as well as superior working conditions. Passion, drive, creativity and an enterprising character are important personal skills for our employees.
As a program manager you will be responsible for the execution of new product development projects. In these projects we develop tyres for the replacement market and OEM customers like Volkswagen, Porsche, Ford, Mercedes etc.. We use the latest new tyre technologies in our designs.
You steer multi-disciplinary teams in an international multi-site and matrix organized environment. These teams consist material/ design/mould and tyre engineers from Germany, Netherlands Italy, India etc.. Your task will be to steer the projects on Scope, Cost and Delivery and use financial indicators to achieve a high performing tyre which can be produced in a an efficient way in one of our production facilities around the globe.
Within Apollo we have strong company values being Customer First, One family, Communicate openly, Business ethics, Care for society and Empowerment. We are proud on our company values and we successfully manage to incorporate these values in our daily work
- Industrial Engineering and Management (IEM) / MSc degree or comparable
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management for new product development in an international R&D environment, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Project Management methods (PMI or similar)
- Experience with Change management
- Six Sigma knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in defining and setting up and implementing processes
- Experience with quality frameworks like APQP, ISO TS / 16949 / 9001, VDA6.3
- Ability to define and track issues across cross-functional teams
- New product development and industrialization
- Experience with Risk management and lessons learned methods
- Steer projects on Scope, Cost and Delivery
- Knowledge of financial models
- Experience with MS Projects
- Good Excel skills
- Result orientated
- Strong Leadership
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Good communication and people skills
- Business English reading & writing (B2), Dutch and or German is an advantage
The first interview will be online by skype or conference call with us.
The second interview will be face-to-face, probably at the office in Enschede, the Netherlands.
we will pay for the costs of travel and stay for visiting the office in Netherlands for an interview
Interested send cvs in Spanish and English to: firstname.lastname@example.org ref.1715
Only the pre-selected applications will be answered.
* The information received will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.