Our customer wants to extend the activities for the US market and is looking for a Process Development Engineer to support in their ambitions.
Our customer is the passenger vehicles (PV) competence center and responsible for product development of PV tyres globally and coordinate all R&D activities. He is responsible for the development and testing of all passenger car and light lorry tyres for all brands, which the company presents. Products developed in Enschede, the Netherlands is sold in several global regions, including Europe, Asia and Americas.
With approximately 130 employees, the employees work within a flat organisational framework. Decisions are made quickly and leading to a faster development of new, original products. Colleagues are of different nationalities, highly qualified and you will have to work in a multidisciplinary fashion. Working with them, means a high degree of autonomy, development and career opportunities, as well as superior working conditions. Passion, drive, creativity and an enterprising character are important personal skills for all employees of the company.
The primary objective of this role is to run process development or improvement projects that are identified in the roadmap.
- Participate in setting up the process development roadmap for all the plants aligning with the OEM & Partial manufacturing team to meet the future process requirements. Share the PD projects and knowledge on specific processes with the other engineers.
- Run specific process development projects derived from the roadmap and ensure the deliverables as per timeline. Ensure interaction with different suppliers/ external consultants to make sure the knowledge of the external parties are captured in the project.
- Process expert in the designated area or project and suport the plants with knowledge to overcome current process challenges at various plants. Developing the knowledge of various processes by interaction with internal and external experts in the area through conferences and other business meetings.
- Share knowledge internally.
- Run process improvement projects that is included in the roadmap, meeting the needs of the individual plants, QS and product development groups.
- Master degree in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience in similar position.
- Manufacturing process knowlwedge.
- Materials & compoundig knowledge.
- Planning & co-ordination skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of tyre engineering and product development.
- Knowledge of APDP, PFMEA, DFMEA and QFD and other quality tools.
- You should be willing to relocate to the region of Enschede, the Netherlands.
For the Process Development Engineer I am looking for someone with 12+ years of experience in Development Technology (so not someone with only manufacturing technology) knowledge).
The salary offered by us is 70000€ Gross Annual in Euro’s, including 8% holiday allowance and including an end-of-year bonus of 1 extra gross month salary).
The intention of our company is to offer the applicant a permanent labour contract.
- If someone needs to relocate to the Netherlands, our customer will support the expat (and his family). He or she will get a month to find a place to live. These first weeks/ 1 month our customer will pay for the costs of stay in the Netherlands (for instance for a furnished apartment or hotel).
- The expat will receive an amount of 12% of the annual gross salary for relocation costs (with a maximum of 7.700 Euro).
- Our customer will pay for the first tickets to relocate from home country to the Netherlands; they will also pay for the removal of the merchandise from the home country to the Netherlands.
- The expat will have to work 40 hours a week.
- The expat will have at least 40 days of leave (per full year).
The first interview will be online by skype or conference call with us.
The second interview will be face-to-face, probably at the office in Enschede, the Netherlands.
we will pay for the costs of travel and stay for visiting the office in Netherlands for an interview
Interested send cvs in Spanish and English to: email@example.com ref.1701
Only the pre-selected applications will be answered.
* The information received will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.